- Roll out a puff pastry, and cover it entirely with the 180g of green tapenade. Cover with the second puff pastry.
- Mark the trunk with a knife, then cut into a triangle, taking care to save the scraps for decoration. Cut the branches to a width of 1cm.
- Use the scraps to make a star and stick it on top of the tree with a little water. You can make other decorations with the rest of the falls: snowman, small tree, star ...
- Mix the egg yolk in milk and brush everything. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then twist the fir branches.
- Bake for about twenty minutes at 180 °. Serve straight from the oven.
A very simple recipe that will have its effect on the Christmas table!