1. Pass the scallops under water, sponge them carefully. Make a notch in the thickness.
2. Slide a slice of truffle into the scallops incisions.
3. Drizzle the scallops with the truffle oil in the jar of the strips and let cool for at least 2 hours.
4. Heat olive oil in a large pan, sear the scallops for a minute on one side and serve them raw on the plate.
5. In the pan used for cooking, add crème fraîche, 1 or 2 strips of truffle, salt and pepper, then leave to reduce for a few minutes.
6. Drizzle with sauce: cream poured into the pan after cooking, salted, peppery, flavored with broken truffles and reduced for a few minutes.
7. Drizzle the scallops with sauce and serve.